Solutions Development Center (SDC)
Product Management is a key practice for startups who aspire to compete in the current challenging business scenarios. They typically work to creating engaging experiences using deep consumer/user insights.
Product Owner Main Responsibilities
- Define a broad, innovative vision.
- Generate and maintain a thoughtful roadmap.
- A tech/design partnership.
- Heavy data-oriented user and thinker.
- Gather user knowledge from several sources.
- Generate detailed stories/flows/use cases and dependencies.
The Product Owner works close with the business to understand main objectives and define technology solutions that made those goals possible.
Key Product Owner Practices:
- Continuous product definition.
- Backlog management and grooming.
- Backlog prioritization.
- Competitors Analysis.
- Produce Functional Specs.